Hilliard Pediatrics, Inc. - Dr. Tim Teller, MD
- 'American Academy of Pediatrics Caring For Your Baby and Young Child, Birth to Age 5’, 2009.
- ‘American Academy of Pediatrics Caring For Your School-Age Child, Ages 5 to 12’, 1999.
- ‘American Academy of Pediatrics Caring For Your Teenager’, 2003.
- ‘American Academy of Pediatrics Your Baby’s First Year’, 2010. ‘Your Child’s Health’ by Dr. Barton D. Schmitt, M.D., 2013.
- ‘The New Basics: A to Z Baby & Child Care for the Modern Parent by Dr. Michael Cohen, M.D., 2009.
- ‘American Academy of Pediatrics Guide To Your Child’s Symptoms’, 1998.
Allergies and Asthma
- 'American Academy of Pediatrics Guide to Your Child’s Allergies and Asthma’, 2000.
Attention Deficit and Hyperactivity Disorder
- ‘American Academy of Pediatrics ADHD: What Every Parent Needs To Know’, 2011.
- ‘The Happiest Baby on the Block: the New Way to Calm Crying and Help Your Newborn Baby Sleep Longer’ by Dr. Harvey Karp, M.D., 2008.
- ‘American Academy of Pediatrics New Mother’s Guide to Breastfeeding’, 2011.
- ‘American Academy of Pediatrics Nutrition: What Every Parent Needs To Know, 2011.
- ‘Food Fights: Winning The Nutritional Challenges of Parenthood Armed With Insight, Humor, and A Bottle of Ketchup’, Drs. Laura Jana, MD and Jennifer Shu, MD, 2012.
- ‘A Parent’s Guide to Childhood Obesity: A Road Map to Health’, Dr. Sandra Hassink, MD, 2006.
- ‘How to Get Your Child to Eat…But Not Too Much’, Ellen Satter, 1987.
- ‘Heading Home With Your Newborn: From Birth to Reality’ by Drs. Laura Jana and Jennifer Shu, MD, 2010.
- ‘American Academy of Pediatrics Guide to Your Child’s Sleep’, 2000.
- ‘Solve Your Child’s Sleep Problems’ by Dr. Richard Ferber, M.D., 2006.
- ‘The Happiest Baby Guide to Great Sleep: Simple Solutions for Kids from Birth to 5 Years’ by Harvey Karp, M.D., 2012
- ‘The American Academy of Pediatrics Guide to Toilet Training’, 2003
- The American Academy of Pediatrics website www.aap.org
- Healthy Children www.healthychildren.org
- Nationwide Children’s Hospital website: www.nationwidechildrens.org
- Denver Children’s Hospital www.thechildrenshospital.org/wellness/at_home/index.aspx
- The Centers for Disease Control www.cdc.gov
- Our wonderful Columbus Library system has a website where it is easy to search for helpful books on their site at www.columbuslibrary.org. Look under the “Reference” tab. Under “Most Popular” searches, find and click on ‘Parents’. Then you can search for lots of helpful topics.