Psychologists and Psychiatrists
Hilliard Pediatrics, Inc. - Dr. Tim Teller, MD
Below is a list of psychologists and psychiatrists that our patients have seen for a variety of issues. As with seeing any specialist, your insurance may have a specific list of providers or encourage you to access a psychologist or psychiatrist through a referral source specific to your insurance. It is your responsibility to check with your insurance (and/or their current provider directory) regarding any specific referral requirements. However, once you supply us with specific information about an appointment with a provider, we will send into the insurance any specific referral information that they require. In addition, you should know that insurance coverage of appointments with psychologists and psychiatrists varies widely between different insurance plans. Therefore, it is possible that these appointments will not be covered by your insurance (and will be an out-of-pocket expense).
There are some important differences between a psychologist and psychiatrist. A psychologist has a Ph.D.; does counseling, testing, and assessments; and cannot prescribe medication. A psychiatrist has a M.D. or D.O.; does counseling, treatments, and therapy; and can prescribe medication for a variety of issues: Attention Deficit Disorder, Depression, Anxiety, Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder, and many others. We will discuss with you whether your child would most likely benefit from seeing a psychologist or psychiatrist.
Psychologists and Counseling
- Bethel Olentangy Psychological Services: Drs. Orcutt, Passino, Sabbagh, Sidesinger, Ford Rakin, Slater and Thornton, Ph.D
- 4949 Olentangy River Road, Columbus. (ph) 614-451-6606
- Providers for Healthy Living
- 3931 Trueman Blvd., Hilliard, OH 43026. (ph) 614-664-3595
- Metta Psychology Group: Drs. Shannon Johnson, Psy.D.; Sasha Ribic, Psy.D.; and Kelli Riedl, Psy.D.
- 1560 Fishinger Road, Suite 260, Columbus, OH 43221. (ph) 614-705-0026
- Janet Hansen, Ph.D.
- 3663 Ridge Mill Dr., Suite 103, Hilliard, OH 43026. (ph) 614-219-1510
- Dr. Steven Guy & Associates: Dr. Steven Guy, Ph.D.
- 170 Northwoods Blvd., Columbus, OH 43235. (ph) 614-848-9708
- Tawnya S. Foster, Psy.D.
- 11 West Cook Rd, Suite 6, Columbus, OH 43214. (ph) 614-947-0918
- Susan Weltner-Brunton, Ph.D. & Associates
- 921 Chatham Lane, Suite 112, Columbus, OH 43221. (ph) 614-754-7648
- Dr. Robert Gordon and Associates
- 5174 and 5182 Blazer Parkway, Dublin, OH 43017. (ph) 614-792-9104
- Lifestance Health (formerly Nemeth Counseling and Consultation)
- 5123 Norwich St., Suite 110, Hilliard, OH 43026. (ph) 614-849-8204
- 3779 Trueman Ct., Hilliard, OH 43026. (ph) 614-541-5030
- Grove City Psychological Services
- 3774 Boardway, Grove City, OH 43123. (ph) 614-871-0035
- Cosan Counseling
- 6063 Frantz Rd., Suite 204, Dublin, OH 43017. (ph) Rashel - 614-467-9182 and Emily - 614-467-9181
- Gestalt Columbus Holly Gilbert, MA, LPCC - Play Therapy
- 465 Waterbury Ct., Suite D, Gahanna, OH 43220. (ph) 614-852-4866
- Crosswords Counseling Group
- 5130 Blazer Parkway, Dublin, OH 43017. (ph) 614-263-8161
- 3620 North High St., Suite 107, Columbus, OH 43214
- Amigo Family Counseling
- 355 East Campus View Blvd., Suite 105, Columbus, OH 43235. (ph) 614-310-1234
- Turning Pointe Counseling and Consulting - Kelly Bulinski, MSEd, LPCC-S
- 285 S. Liberty St., Powell, OH 43065. (ph) 614-551-9297
- Cornerstone Psychological Services
- 1565 Bethel Rd., Columbus, OH 43220. (ph) 614-459-3003
- Syntero Counseling Services
- Hilliard Location - 3645 Ridge Mill Dr., Hilliard, OH 43026. (ph) 614-457-7876
- Dublin Location - 299 Cramer Creek Ct., Dublin, OH 43017. (ph) 614-889-5722
- Brams & Associates - Jolie Brams, Ph.D.
- 985 Bethel Rod, Suite B, Columbus, OH 43214. (ph) 614-457-0077
- Nationwide Children's Hospital Behavioral Health
- Services are available at various Children's Close to Home Health Care Centers including Hilliard and Dublin. (ph) 614-355-8080.
- Orleans Psychological Services, LLC - Tim Luis, Ph.D.
- 35 West Olentangy St., Powell, OH 43065. (ph) 614-436-4457
- UMCH Family Services
- Multiple locations in Columbus. Contact Kelly Lament (ph) 614-885-5020
- Alka Gulati, M.D. and others
- Adolescent Medicine specialist. Nationwide Children’s Hospital. (ph) 614-335-6300
- Nationwide Children’s Hospital Psychiatry Department
- Many locations. (ph) 614-355-8080
- PsychBC - Dr. Shoenfelt
- 6455 Post Road, Suite B, Dublin, Ohio 43016. (ph) 614-591-6859 ext. 125
- Dale Richards, D.O.
- 500 W. Wilson Bridge St., Suite 240. Worthington, Ohio. (ph) 614-841-9763
- David Scandinaro, M.D.
- 500 W. Wilson Bridge St., Suite 240. Worthington, Ohio. (ph) 614-885-3707
- Yaser Ramadran, M.D.
- 5190 Blazer Parkway. Dublin, Ohio. (ph) 614-799-2211
- Matthew Lowe, D.O. Providers for Healthy Living
- 3931 Trueman Blvd. Hilliard, Ohio. 43017. (ph) 614-664-3595
- Michael Schottenstein, M.D.
- 2700 East Main Street, Bexley, Ohio. (ph) 614-470-5582
- Douglas Beech, M.D.
- 2740 East Main Street. Bexley, Ohio. (ph) 614-338-1390
- Mary Dobyns, M.D.
- 2200 West Broad St. Columbus, Ohio. (ph) 614-752-0333
- Robert Simms, M.D.
- 5900 Sawmill Road, Suite 210. Dublin, Ohio. (ph) 1-888-629-7988 or 614-790-0604.
- Concord Counseling
- 700 Brooksedge Blvd. Westerville, Ohio. (ph) 614-882-9338
- Central Ohio Behavioral Medicine
- 5025 Arlington Centre Blvd. Columbus, Ohio. (ph) 614-885-3707
- Adam Brandemihi, M.D.
- 5060 Parkcenter Ave., Suite F 2nd Floor. Dublin, Ohio. (ph) 614-766-5205
- Optima Behavioral Health
- 81 Outerbelt Street. Columbus, Ohio. 43123. (ph) 614-759-5075
- The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Services
- 1670 Upham Drive. Columbus, Ohio. (ph) 614-263-9600
- UMCH Family Services
- Multiple locations in Central Ohio; contact: Kelly Lament at 614-885-5020
- Basheet Lotfi-Fard, M.D.
- 341 South Third Street #100-404 at 614-754-6750
Mental Health and/or Drug and Alcohol Crisis Program
- Children and adolescents in crisis are usually evaluated and possibly admitted through the Emergency Department at Nationwide Children’s Hospital at 700 Children’s Drive, Columbus, Ohio or at
- Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center at 410 W. 10th Street, Columbus, Ohio. Netcare Access at 199 S. Central Avenue, Columbus, Ohio. (ph) 614-276-2273 or 888-276-2273. A joint collaboration between the Ohio State University, Nationwide Children’s Hospital, and ADAMH of Franklin County.