Developmental Delays and Autism
Hilliard Pediatrics, Inc. - Dr. Tim Teller, MD
When children are identified as having developmental delays, it may be necessary to see an outside specialist to assist with diagnosis or treatment. We will assist you with finding the right services for your child. You will need to check with your insurance company to find out their coverage for these services and to find out if they have preferred providers.
Speech and Hearing Services
Occupational Therapy (OT) & Physical Therapy (PT)
A simplified explanation of the difference: OT focuses on self-care, fine motor, and sensory motor skill; PT focuses on gross motor skills.
- Nationwide Children’s Hospital. 3rd Floor. 700 Children’s Drive, Columbus, Ohio 43205.
- Occupational therapy (ph) 614-722-4250. Physical therapy (ph) 614-722-4515. Services are available at the various Close To Home centers around town (Hilliard, Dublin, Westerville, etc.). NCH OT and PT require a referral or faxed prescription before setting up the first appointment.
- Allied Therapy Associates, Inc. 4353 Tuller Rd. Dublin, Ohio. 43017. (ph) 614-764-0715.
Specialty Clinics at Nationwide Children's Hospital
All of them are at the Outpatient Care Center. 555 S. 18th Street, Columbus, Ohio 43205.
- Down Syndrome Clinic. (ph) 614-722-4050.
- Cerebral Palsy Clinic. (ph) 614-722-5136.
- Myelomenigocele/Spina Bifida Clinic. (ph) 614-722-5725.
- Developmental Diagnostics Clinic. (ph) 614-722-4050.
Franklin County Board of Mental Retardation and Developmental Disabilities
Orthotist (Helmets for Infants with Plagiocephaly)